wizart383 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 I'm going to try to lose 50lbs in the next 50 weeks
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 1920x1200 Oh wait, the OTHER resolution. End my "forever alone" streak, I guess . 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
moh.vze.com Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Complete the sound system DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
soundstream15 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 Mine is to try to bench 300lbs At 225 now so we will see
SnowDrifter Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 In light of the Facebook statuses I've seen, I'm changing mine. Going to invent a drug that will cure the Yolo freaks and swagfags, then rent out a cargo jet and aerosolize it all over the world. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Eturnulrs704 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 My New years resolution is to not have anymore New years resolutions...
SnowDrifter Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 But then doing that in itself is a new years resolution. It has already been broken ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Quiet Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 Just like MarioB... I wanna eat healthier and lose weight... but if that falls through, 140db. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
TrunkMuzik Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 400WHP. FWD 4CYL Corvette killer! lol Without music, life would be an error
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.