Jump to content

NEXT GEN- Xbox720/Ps4 rumors, and confirmed info


Recommended Posts

Posted

heard that best buy has xbox's on sale for $99. dont know all the details but could be a sign pointing in the direction of the new xbox realese.

Gotta pay for live at $15 a month for 2 years in order to get the $99 one

Posted

So been rumors but I guess it's official now... the next Xbox will have NO used games. You must have it connected online to play period. If your internet is out? Cannot play. And when you go buy a game, you must put in a code to activate it or something along that lines. I heard that talk mainly for the ps4 but, guess microsoft took it and made it official for them. So no gamestop, no gamefly, no local stores that all have used games.

And not sure where to put it so I'll throw it in here. Some congresswoman is trying to get a bill passed or something like that to have a "sin tax" of roughly 10% of the game if the game is mature rated. The proceeds from that would go to mental health. Not for next gen games but all games, and only games. Not movies, not music, JUST video games.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

im willing to bet you can buy a code to play online much like you can now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Just read that about the XBOX having to have a connection to even be able to play it.

And, also, no "used" or "pre played" games in the PS4. The game you buy, will only play on the PS its "set up for".

Gamestop, and other buy used, and resale joints are probably scratching their heads. And that service GAMEFLY ??? how will that work?

I am. I return 99% of my games, just to put down on the next one. Wonder how that is gonna fly??

Posted

Think that's kinda the end of all of that... unless there's a way around it. I haven't heard officially that the ps4 is no used games, but just rumors. Xbox has confirmed it. So Idk man.

Doesn't really bother me as from ps1-3 I've bought maybe 4 used games. But know a lot of people, such as yourself Kyle, return a game for credit or whatnot and get another. So Idk. I'm thinking it's the end of Gamestop, Gamefly, etc... unless they can find a way around it, if it's truly for both ps4 and the next xbox.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

you guys realize that they are doing that now right? You have an online code you have to enter. You can buy a new code. Its like 5 bucks or ten bucks. but most times thats enough to get you into a new game when you add it back up.,

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Yeah dude ?? Like game stop, and gamefly. They are dicked?

And, where ive been A LOT better lately, there was a time, i bought every fucking game that came out, only to not like it, and return it.

This way, you best be DAMN sure your into ......... before plunking down the coin.

Posted

im with ya kyle. I got a stack of shit games on my shelf that I played once.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Oh dude. I feel ya. There was a time, where I'd have 4 games sitting in the game room, with the plastic on em.

Laura would just shake her head at me.

In fact, I have PORTAL 2 that way now !!!!!

I've taken new games back, still in the packaging, and got my damn 8 bucks.

So, I mellowed out. Big time.

I would have to think they have something up their sleeve. Maybe you can d-load a new release, and you get to "try it" for 2 days. Or something.

Then it disappears, and you can then go purchase it. I don't know. But an over all lock down seems a lil hard core eh??!!!

Posted

well like n8 said before, if you get a game like Max Payne or other Multiplayer games you need a code for online multiplayer games. But for regular game mode a code was not needed.

If the no used games does happen then that means a collection will start growing. Ever since i owned my PS3 i never had more than 4 games. I always traded in when new games came out.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 758 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...