Miguels Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 every time we get a new the games go up.. im guessing ps4 games will start at $69 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Kyblack76 Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 wouldn't surprise me, the way prices change over the years, I expect the ps4 to be around 800-900 at release, then settle down to 400 within 1 year of its release. I guess i could see 7-8 at launch. But, i more see 5-7. and 5-6 for xbox at launch. I just cant see 4 digits. Even at release. Maybe im stoned. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 I do t think it will hit 4digits. At that point you are into uber pc build range THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 I do t think it will hit 4digits. At that point you are into uber pc build range Or buying a CAR !!??.. To me, that just seems TO FAR. Yes, i know they do that, but,....... man... 12hun? ... I dont see it. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Skrilla Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 I guess well see........ You may be correct. I dont see a soul buying a console, at launch for 1100 bones.... People said that about the PS3. "$600 is way too much". Hell, the GPU is $400, alone. I'd say $800-$1,000. 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
Miguels Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 I do t think it will hit 4digits. At that point you are into uber pc build range exactly ps games $39.99 ps2 $49.99 now ps3 $59.99 its getting ridicules i will wait till after they go lower. $1100= better audio equipment my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
n8ball2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 Remember they don't even break even on the console.console they make the money on accessories THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ric006 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 i know it suxs but i also heard that microsoft didnt get the rights from sony for the blu ray drive
Skrilla Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 I'll stick to my PC. lol 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
Kyblack76 Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 Remember they don't even break even on the console.console they make the money on accessories Sony yes. They go at this knowing its a loss. Then make it back on the side courses. It wouldnt make sence for them to sell ZERO consoles, cuz of price. N8 i think there is some that misunderstood. Maybe me (but, i dont think so) did you mean to say DONT or DO think it will hit 4 digits? Again, maybe im wrong... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.