Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

^1 egg (with yolk) has about a days worth of sodium lol

A large egg has 71mg of sodium..

Oops, I meant Cholesterol lol. Daily recommended is 300mg and a large egg has just over 200mg. They say to limit yourself to 4 eggs a week, including baked goods, and you can even substitute 2 egg whites for 1 whole egg.

When my doc found out I was borderline diabetic back in September I had to go to a pre-diabetic class and learned a bunch of things about dieting, including the egg thing. It's also crazy how plate sizes have also gotten bigger over time because the avg serving size we ingest is becoming more than what we should be having.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

^1 egg (with yolk) has about a days worth of sodium lol

A large egg has 71mg of sodium..

Oops, I meant Cholesterol lol. Daily recommended is 300mg and a large egg has just over 200mg. They say to limit yourself to 4 eggs a week, including baked goods, and you can even substitute 2 egg whites for 1 whole egg.

When my doc found out I was borderline diabetic back in September I had to go to a pre-diabetic class and learned a bunch of things about dieting, including the egg thing. It's also crazy how plate sizes have also gotten bigger over time because the avg serving size we ingest is becoming more than what we should be having.

Interesting. Eggs are high in HDL (good cholestrol) and LDL (bad cholestrol) is what causes heart disease..

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

I eat 3-6 whole eggs EVERY DAY, and my cholesterol levels are golden. The trick is fiber and exercise. Fiber helps shuttle out bad cholesterol.

My late night fave's are Chinese food, Jack in the Box, and if I'm drunk and can't drive, Hot Pockets LOL. Don't do any of these very often, but when the craving s hit its on.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I eat 3-6 whole eggs EVERY DAY, and my cholesterol levels are golden. The trick is fiber and exercise. Fiber helps shuttle out bad cholesterol.

My late night fave's are Chinese food, Jack in the Box, and if I'm drunk and can't drive, Hot Pockets LOL. Don't do any of these very often, but when the craving s hit its on.

This guy knows what's up! Thumbs up for eggs!

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3019 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...