Daniel J Blitch Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 Sooo as I was muchin some food at 3:30 this morning I was wondering what your guys favorite late night snack/meal is. Mine would have to be a chicken finger try with double Cajun cheese fries and a blt and huge sweet tea from Cookout. If you live in NC and somr parts of SC and VA you'll know what I'm talking about. So lets here it. Building an Empire.
will77530 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 carne asada fries stomach doesnt always agree the next morning though
revoracing247 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 mozzarella sticks or ravioli with some pizza sauce ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
Watch the bass Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 diet, eating @ night is BS. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Daniel J Blitch Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 diet, eating @ night is BS. I'm a 320 pound division 1 linemen. Fuck a diet unless its sugary shit. I just ate a pound of smoked turkey and trying to sleep now. I Building an Empire.
zydrix Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 im trying to diet, so i dont eat much at night, but when i do, i prefer like ramen soup, or some personal pizzas an dorritos chips My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Skrilla Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 I'm on a diet, but I have 1-2 cheat meals a week... Just smashed some sushi... California rolls, Vegas rolls, and crunch rolls... It was delicious! 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
Daniel J Blitch Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 I'm on a diet, but I have 1-2 cheat meals a week... Just smashed some sushi... California rolls, Vegas rolls, and crunch rolls... It was delicious! I love me some California rolls and wosobie Building an Empire.
HunterJohnson Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 Pizza anytime of the night Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
LT.Smoke Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 Homestyle cajun food or chinese Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.