Sonic Electronix

My Razorblade Amprack Got The Best Of Me :(**pix***

becareful bro, even if they are stealing your shit, if you have a trap like that and the theift gets hurt they can turn around and sue you for all your worth....

the law is on the crimanls side these days

but either way i love that idea lol total sickness, now just put blood on the rest of the blades so when someone elses gets cut they catch an infection and get gaingreen in the hand and loose fingers, just get a oyster shuckn glove so you wont get cut again

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

caught by your own trap....now thats funny

hopefully a speedy recovery bro!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

becareful bro, even if they are stealing your shit, if you have a trap like that and the theift gets hurt they can turn around and sue you for all your worth....

the law is on the crimanls side these days

but either way i love that idea lol total sickness, now just put blood on the rest of the blades so when someone elses gets cut they catch an infection and get gaingreen in the hand and loose fingers, just get a oyster shuckn glove so you wont get cut again

x2 bro i would take it out for real.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks man. I have more under the rack incase they decide to just rip it up from the bottom..goodbye finger tips

Man with this Justice system the crook can sue you and win!!!

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Wait a minute you are using this as a theft deterent. You have it set up to if someone try's to take your shit it will cut them up...?? I wouldn't post pictures but that is a great idea. Try to get your shit and come out bleeding.

its an interesting idea and its shitty u got hurt but maybe im just too relaxed but you are one paranoid mofo haha.

1996 Mercury Sable Stationwagon

- Infinity Kappa 682.7 cf's front and back

- Alpine Pdx-4.100

- Hifonics Txi 1008D

- Fi 12" Q, ported at 33Hz

- Kicker distribution hardware

- (1) Kicker 4 gauge run

Plans....

- Sound Processor (Rockford 3sixty.2 or MTX)

- Dynamat

- another Fi Q 12

- H/O alternator

- Aftermarket Headunit

- Component set for upfront

Damn hope you have a speed recovery. I put a drill into my wrist by accident about 3 years ago. 63 internal stiches and a crap load of external. I dident think the drill was through the wood yet that i was holding and boom it was and i pushed down and it went into my wrist. Maybe i can get pics later.

lol i have a damn hole in my left bicept form my lil bro when i was 13 and he was 11 he had my dads drill and was fucking around and i didnt think my dad left it plugged in and he hit the trigger and bam right to the bone.

Sorry to see you got caught by your own trap, but it's probably a good thing. As others have mentioned, if a thief gets hurt by something like that while he is stealing your stuff, he can sure the living hell out of you. There can also be some other legal consequences you'd have to look at. In other words, get rid of the razor blades.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia