Sonic Electronix

My Razorblade Amprack Got The Best Of Me :(**pix***

now i would do the razor wire on the box, but somehow have a silk screen sticker made that lets everyone know of the cuting hazard or something along them lines to protect yourself, hell thinking of it now , if you only advertise the dangers some how you should be free and clear of any and all damages that could arise from the blades because they were forewarned, and if it were a theif in the night and couldnt see the signs then that would have been his own ass

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

now when for whatever reason a cop has to search your vehicle..your ass is gonna get kicked if a cop cuts himself

I took them out yesterday.. It WAS a sweet idea but to many problems I didn't give thought to. mehhh you live and you learn. I guess this puts a damper on my razor wire wrapped box lol

it's crazy how the law works. someone can break in your shit steal whatever and you can't harm them. my homie and i was talking about if someone breaks into your house and you shoot them and don't kill them how they can press charges ......... STUPID as hell. i have three little kids and someone breaks in my house i'll just be going to jail ........ that's better than me waking up and finding one of my kidnapped or either hurt. the law is crazy.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i remember seeing some tv show a long time ago from brazil and they have major anti theift devices in that country, like small pipes plumed to the bottom of the door areas and when the attacker sets off the alarm moments later a big blast from 2-5 nosles shoot out like a 8 ft flame upward toward the attacker lol seting them on fire

I saw a video of that online....think it was an old testarossa.....I really wanna do it. but of course as everyones saying, the law would not be on my side.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I'd rather go to jail than end up a puss beat up and my wife and (and in the not-too-distant future) kids beat up, raped or killed; I'd rather kill them.

A lot of people around here argue the death penalty, but raping someone is def. worth getting shot right in the face. Stealing a mans stuff as well. Hell, you step foot on my property after midnight and unless I can see it's family you're going down. They say you can't shoot unless the guy has a wepon coming after you, but if the guys coming after me he could take mine, and how the hell do I know what he has? The law sucks for that.

*edit- I hope the lawyer who helped that guy get a a mil after falling through the skylight knows he's going to hell.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I'd rather go to jail than end up a puss beat up and my wife and (and in the not-too-distant future) kids beat up, raped or killed; I'd rather kill them.

A lot of people around here argue the death penalty, but raping someone is def. worth getting shot right in the face. Stealing a mans stuff as well. Hell, you step foot on my property after midnight and unless I can see it's family you're going down. They say you can't shoot unless the guy has a wepon coming after you, but if the guys coming after me he could take mine, and how the hell do I know what he has? The law sucks for that.

*edit- I hope the lawyer who helped that guy get a a mil after falling through the skylight knows he's going to hell.

now that's just plan fucking silly. someone falls through the skylight and get a mil. that's their fault, not yours. good how about this ..... he sues me for a mil and i sue him for five mil, that's more of a deal. i don't care if they have a gun or not in my house and at night it's mostly dark and i have kids and i'm not taking the chance of finding out he has a gun either. i'm sure if someone breaks in your house they most likely have a weapon but regardless they are breakin and entering and i'm breaking a neck or two. the shit is stupid and needs to be looked at a little closer by the public. my cousin was killed by a guy who broke in his house and stabbed him to death while he was sleep, he had his little baby son right beside him sleep while it happened .......... his girlfriend ran out of the house in time so she wouldn't get killed ..... bullshit ......fuck the law on this subject ......... i get pissed thinking about it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

now that's just plan fucking silly. someone falls through the skylight and get a mil. that's their fault, not yours. good how about this ..... he sues me for a mil and i sue him for five mil, that's more of a deal. i don't care if they have a gun or not in my house and at night it's mostly dark and i have kids and i'm not taking the chance of finding out he has a gun either. i'm sure if someone breaks in your house they most likely have a weapon but regardless they are breakin and entering and i'm breaking a neck or two. the shit is stupid and needs to be looked at a little closer by the public. my cousin was killed by a guy who broke in his house and stabbed him to death while he was sleep, he had his little baby son right beside him sleep while it happened .......... his girlfriend ran out of the house in time so she wouldn't get killed ..... bullshit ......fuck the law on this subject ......... i get pissed thinking about it.

Hey bro that's how it goes but if someone is on your property then you can pop their ass. Dmanson you remember a few weeks ago the cop that got killed here in chesapeake?? Well I bet the guy who killed him gets off because they ran up in this guy's house at O Dark Thirty and he didn't know so he fired.

On the other subject....booby trapping shit is illegal. Simple as that because you are intending to cause harm to someone.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Yeah. We had a guy break into a ladies house and through a roof skylight and fall through and cut himself on a kitchen cutting knife, sued the lady for $1 Million and won. The laws on the criminals side. It sucks

i just told someone about that story the other day....its fuckin rediculous

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!