Deka Batteries??

when looking at specs the deka G31 reserve capacity and amp hour top the G34 battery. cranking amps are not what I am shopping for and I'm sure those are the main reasons you see a noticable price increase. Space is another thing to look at I would be ok with three G31's rather than six of the 34's. I do see what your saying though about power but sometimes there ends up being a compromise between it all.

Sorry my english is not so well, but isnt there a possibilty of better specs incase of a adition of 2 group 34 batt´s. Can´t read that out of your post.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

G43 battery

reserve capacity 120

amp hour rate 55

G31 battery

reserve capacity 190

amp hour rate 100

From what I understand naturally two G34's will beat one G31 but one on one the G31 wins. So imagine two G31's against two G34's the 31's come out on top. in less space.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

I don't like the idea of the threaded studs though, seems like they're a little too small and not what I'm looking for. But I might go ahead and get one for my 2nd battery. I'm curious now as to whether or not someone has done a load test with these..

Thats something I think about too. Naturally the internals will not compare up against a D3100, but from seeing what they can hold up to along with a good alt setup they are a good option.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

G43 battery

reserve capacity 120

amp hour rate 55

G31 battery

reserve capacity 190

amp hour rate 100

From what I understand naturally two G34's will beat one G31 but one on one the G31 wins. So imagine two G31's against two G34's the 31's come out on top. in less space.

Thx for your explanation. My idea was compare one of the G31 with 2 of the G34, to come near to the performance/or better than one G 31 batt.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Yeah I've seen the XS cut up battery video where they compare a 3100 to a kinetic battery or something like that and it was like half the plates and a smaller buss bar and smaller terminals. So I'm looking at these batteries thinking It's going to wind up being the same as the kinetic they cut up and if that's the case, Id rather spend the extra $100 and get a battery I Know is going to be top of the line and is going to do what it says it will do.

Archived