XS Power

1 I have been reading about the XS batts and charging, at what point would i need a charger?

2 Are the XS batts good for daily starting?

3 Can i get-away with 1 to run 2600 watts bass and for starting?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

When you get below 12.6 resting voltage it's smart to charge. Charging the battery once a week/couple weeks will provide a longer life for the battery. They are perfectly fine for everyday starting. What size battery can you fit under your hood? XS Power's site has a guide for which batteries fit certain vehicles. Just enter the necessary vehicle info.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

As Memphis stated, around 12.6 it's a good idea to charge.

Great daily batts!

Where are you looking to put this battery? Under the hood, in the trunk? Any space restrictions?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Good advice guys!

Check out www.4xspower.com and look on the right side of the site for the application guide. That will tell you the battery that will fit in the stock location if we offer one. Another option is to measure the available room you have to work with and then see what the biggest battery you can fit under the hood is. Or you could forget about putting a battery under the hood and run everything from the battery in the back.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg