I'm not mad guys. Relax. Did JP send me? Personally don't know him sorry. I know yall SMD Forum people don't like him haha.

I HAVE A CROSSFIRE 8K ON THE WAY!!!! Well I havent ordered so I dont want to lie. Have to pay rent this week. But the 25th I shall get on the waiting list.=)

Oops

lying, you don't have to lie to kick it ( its a bannable offense)

people, why should we care what he does with his equipment?.. its his loss anyways

what gets me is him talking smack when its his fault the amp was flexing.. the box needs more and i mean more bracing

You have to get in contact with them. And they may not have them. I only said that to get ever ones attention.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

big fucking woop, the amp has a hole in it, if it was properly repaired, after thoroughly testing it and i mean THOROUGHLY i would consider giving him 700-800 for it if I was in need of cheap power, but maybe that's just me :crap:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Still why is the amp flexing in the first place? I don't get it....

Amp is built on a door that is held up by the locking mount and the henge. So when it was built out of wood it would flex a little. Now that its made out of steel their is no issue, o and that bolt helps hahaha.

Then don't you think it would have been a smart move to put the big ass heavy fucking 7.5k on the back wall and light ass 4 channel on a swinging door?

It doest flex and 2 four channels don't fit their. The 7.5K has been working fine. Been banging on it 24/7.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I'm not mad guys. Relax. Did JP send me? Personally don't know him sorry. I know yall SMD Forum people don't like him haha.

I HAVE A CROSSFIRE 8K ON THE WAY!!!! Well I havent ordered so I dont want to lie. Have to pay rent this week. But the 25th I shall get on the waiting list.=)

Oops

lying, you don't have to lie to kick it ( its a bannable offense)

people, why should we care what he does with his equipment?.. its his loss anyways

what gets me is him talking smack when its his fault the amp was flexing.. the box needs more and i mean more bracing

You have to get in contact with them. And they may not have them. I only said that to get ever ones attention.

You already had everyone's attention when your drilled an amp most of can't afford. When a permanent fix would cost $10-20 with no damage to amp case. IMO. That's just my OCD cause it would drive me nuts seeing that lol.

32876968.jpg

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

dont forget to get rid of the 175.4

as its dc and according to you..

"shit"

Actually.... never mind wait for the video of my girls car. haha.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

You want to be an internet warrior and start bringing up westboro and then dropping down low and making fun of special olympic kids. I dont give a fuck how you meant that, that is just not a line you cross. There are members here that have disabled kids. If you want to talk shit to me, that is perfectly fine, I am a grown man, I can take it and will give it right back.

I appreciate the guys who took up for me, but I can handle myself. If this guy wants to come here and show how he fixed his problem by drilling a hole though his amp, good for him. But you are going to hear everyones opinion on the topic.

I personally think it was stupid to drill a hole thorough the amp to fix your problem. Like AMI said, why the hell is the 7.5k on the swinging door in the first place and the smaller 4 channel mounted on the solid back wall???? That makes no sense.

All it looks like is you made a video and posted it to get attention. Good for you.

"and who is cj18"

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.

leave him the FUCK alone little fucking bitch.

your so fucking god damn FUCKING STUPID to think you can ever sell that amp now dip shit.

who the fuck would admit that its had severe issues with playing a solid 40hz tone, then being repaired twice.

then turn around and attempt to say if you were going to sell it, you'd sell it for a "g"

your so dumb for bashing DC just because you dont know how to take care of fucking equipment.

you only pound blocks and pussy, your so fucking STUPID.

the only thing your going to pound by the end of this is your head into a wall because you got banned on SMD you fucking faggot.

dont you ever diss cj18 again especially when you dont fucking know him.

YOUR FUCKING DUMB.

So you and cj18 got something going on? You seem to jump on his nu.. real quick. haha. Banned homie? I have 145 posts, and it's all for my sh*t and helping people that I can really help. So as you can see I'm not here much. So what you think this is? My life? SO just take a deep breath and calm down buddy.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

You want to be an internet warrior and start bringing up westboro and then dropping down low and making fun of special olympic kids. I dont give a fuck how you meant that, that is just not a line you cross. There are members here that have disabled kids. If you want to talk shit to me, that is perfectly fine, I am a grown man, I can take it and will give it right back.

I appreciate the guys who took up for me, but I can handle myself. If this guy wants to come here and show how he fixed his problem by drilling a hole though his amp, good for him. But you are going to hear everyones opinion on the topic.

I personally think it was stupid to drill a hole thorough the amp to fix your problem. Like AMI said, why the hell is the 7.5k on the swinging door in the first place and the smaller 4 channel mounted on the solid back wall???? That makes no sense.

All it looks like is you made a video and posted it to get attention. Good for you.

You mad about me talking about the false and terrible people at westboro baptist. Sorry but I don't care what you think and the people at westboro can rot in hell.

About the special Olympics thing, it's a famous quote. Also nothing against any of them.

The amp will either be sold or used on my work bench as a flash and bang type of thing.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

Archived