Second Skin Audio

2 hdcs 18s going into a Aviator.Do my calcutaltions look good?

Beanz

1stHDCDrawing_zps7b2189df.png

So im trying to come up with a box for 2 18 inch Audioque HDC woofers.Will be going into a lincoln Aviator and be running off a cresendo 3500D,Trying to use a center port ..For some reason i think thats too much port area?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Really? how much more do i need to add to it??

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

or quadruple it lol 44 inches is like 12" port area

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

1stHDCDrawing_zpse36f7109.png

hows taht

anybody?

i would do 13 cubes with ~180 sq in of port.

AQ's like big boxes, and port area on the upper end of the 12-16 sq in per cube.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

So anywhere around there i should be good then right?

HDC32nddesign_zps5dcbb293.png

HOws this guys

Archived