Banshee421 Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 Thank guys for the info. Every thing up is what im going to try.
Joe X Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 So 3 is small and 5 is big Generally speaking yes BUT it actually depends on the subs and power you are throwing at them, you can find 15s working in as low as 2.75 and as high as 4.5 exceptionally more and less, port area can also make a design fail.
Banshee421 Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 I use the program on this site to build my boxes but I like to stay closer to 12 inch per foot for port area. For me it helps with sq and easier to get hz lower without much net volume loss.
Pioneerchuck Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 I've got a single cab truck but I've got sub up port up and it does great.
Dominicdx Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Anyone know the best sub box for 99-06 chevy/gmc Ext Cab truck? Front/down/up?? 8",10",11" Ported or not?
MrSkippyJ Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 wow F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.