Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

port facing for extended cab trucks


Banshee421

Recommended Posts

Posted

Port driver's side (not choked please) or up are most frequently used, subs forward didn't work for you but sure have worked for others.. every vehicle is different but maybe you had them right against the seats?? Also your port area and box specs in general have to be ok.

Posted

I had a pair of S10" L7 Kicker in a vented box. Subs and ports faced upward. My wife and I loved it. In the next installation, I will definitely do the same with Solo X12" as well. My vehicle is Nissan Frontier '99 ex cab. Hope that helps.

-Smurfboy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5311 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...