I was checkin out other threads on here and got to thinking about how much cash Im dropping on all the equipment Im puttin in. I was wondering what kind of insurance you guys have in the ways of stolen aftermarket equipment policies. Id really like to get insurance to cover all the equipment since I could have something else besides my Viper to rely on.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Up untill monday i had farmers insurance with the added on insurance for stereo equipment. My deck and up to 2000 for rims were insured by my regular full coverage, and then i added 4000 for the extra stuff i have. on monday i received a letter stating farmers insurance can no longer insure my stereo euipment due to the fact that i've had 2 or more claims in the last 2 years. im gonna fight this because one of the two claims was only for glass break and my stereo which is covered under my full coverage anyways didnt even go into the added insurance part of it. So if they say no sorry then i will have to find another insurance company to go to.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Up untill monday i had farmers insurance with the added on insurance for stereo equipment. My deck and up to 2000 for rims were insured by my regular full coverage, and then i added 4000 for the extra stuff i have. on monday i received a letter stating farmers insurance can no longer insure my stereo euipment due to the fact that i've had 2 or more claims in the last 2 years. im gonna fight this because one of the two claims was only for glass break and my stereo which is covered under my full coverage anyways didnt even go into the added insurance part of it. So if they say no sorry then i will have to find another insurance company to go to.

thats why i fuckin hate insurance companys..biggest crooks ever....god forbid you actully have to file a claim right?

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

state farm covers all equipment.

no additional money needed.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

state farm covers all equipment.

no additional money needed.

state farm is the first insurance i ever had like 8 years ago and i had a bad experience with them. i filed a claim and they only paid about a third of the claim and then my insurance when up so i wasn't very happy with them after that

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

state farm huh? thats who I have now...Ill have to get on the phone and talk to them about it. Thanks for everyones input!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco