Second Skin Audio

Questions On Orion Hcca

even underpowered you will still get more output from the 2 subs in a ported, then one ported, and also the 2 sealed. go with 2 ported if possible, then save up for another amp to put the 2k at each.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

yeh bro don't just go throwing something together. get two subs and build a bad ass enclosure and pound away

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

what space you workin with? is there a reason you cant put 2 in a ported box?

I guess I should have made it clear that I am working in limited space. I have a single cab chevy pickup and I am going to build a center console box. I have 2 10's in a small sealed box right now but its not loud enough, thats why I can only get 2.5^3 at the most. I don't believe 2 ported in 2.5 will sound good... or will it? <_<

even underpowered you will still get more output from the 2 subs in a ported, then one ported, and also the 2 sealed. go with 2 ported if possible, then save up for another amp to put the 2k at each.

I think this may be a good option for me. I don't have a lot of experiance at building ported boxes anyway....but I guess I need to learn sometime. Is 1.25 each 12 with 1000w each gonna wang? I thought about upgrading amps or just getting one like my other but then I'm getting into $$$$ batteries, amps, alt. I already have enough into it as it is. If I'm gonna spend major$$$$ I want like a tahoe or suburban so I can pound 15's or 18's

ya gotta work with whatcha got, if ur gonna buy an suv kudos to you =). to add some more airspace you could build the box like the one you have now then like add to it and make it taller in the back giong up to the window. idk its just an idea. could prolly get another cu^ft out of her like that.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Archived