Alternators ... MANY choices.

I switched to Tenney 8 months ago and love it. No its not a stock case, he built it in front of me since its local. If you don't want to go with him, then DC Power is one of the only alt companies that I have heard great things about. Good luck with your purchase!!

Ewww....Lol Heard nothing but things about Tenney Alts

The owner of Tunney came on here acting very unprofessional. Turned me away in a heartbeat

I saw a thread where somebody posted a picture of his house and kid... I'd be pissed too.

I've never heard a single bad thing about DC power alternators other than their sluggish delivery time and poor response time. Neither of which effect the quality of the alternator it's self.

While the other brands (not naming names) I have experienced problems with, and so have others on my team.

If I was to do it over I probably would have saved for a DC power, after that; mechman, and lastly all the other brands you hear questionable reviews about.

I understand not everyone has had issues with singer, tenney etc, but many have. Just keep that in mind. Best of luck, sir! :)

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I have a tenney alt an love it. I may not be running much power yet, but a very uneffecitent 600 watt amp, an with all my other electrical items on high as they can go. I don't drop at all. An may I add that my stock battery I have is almost shot! So I think it's pretty decent what it's doing. Can't wait to get a batt bank an 5k of power to put that tenney alt to work

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Archived