Suspiciously dirt cheap CCA 0 gauge from Ebay

I was looking through ebay, bought very good ring terminals from a seller, checked out his other products, and I found this, 49 ft of CCA 0 gauge for $64, about $1.30 a ft

http://www.ebay.com/...d=p5197.c0.m619

Any experience with this?

No, I'm not looking to buy it, I just found it, and wanted to share

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Hmm, the desciption says "Oxygen Free Copper CCA Cable" Odd..

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I bought 50' of shok cca for $60 shipped a few months ago so this really isn't that great of a deal

Well, never knew the prices of Shok, but compared to the other brands I saw, like Audio-Technix, KnuKonceptz, etc

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Sounds like they have no idea what there selling. LOL

I found the Oxygen free cca wire description hilarious as well

Apparently it's called Hyperflex, which I thought is very cheap Kicker wire, but when I look more into it, apparently it's from RE Audio

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

I bought 50' of shok cca for $60 shipped a few months ago so this really isn't that great of a deal

Well, never knew the prices of Shok, but compared to the other brands I saw, like Audio-Technix, KnuKonceptz, etc

shok is cheap and good stuff, I have the 4707 strand count wire and its slightly bigger than my knu kca, I can only imagine what their 5250 count wire is like.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

shok is cheap and good stuff, I have the 4707 strand count wire and its slightly bigger than my knu kca, I can only imagine what there 5350 count wire is like.

Hmm, never knew about that, may look into it now

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived