Second Skin Audio

45's

Technically, you measure the ports width starting from the outside corner of the port bend to the inside corner of the box, then draw your perpendicular line from that point equidistant from back wall and port wall... that's the largest 45 you can have, otherwise that would be a constriction point in surface area within the port length.

Sometimes it helps, sometimes is doesn't, I tend to add them in the port but not always inside the box

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

No people put way to much emphasis on airflow and the correlation to output. You said its for daily right? I wouldn't even.bother. its more work same results to the ear.

I've also never seen a case where 45s made a positive difference personally.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm not really familiar with fiberglassing and prob wont be doing TL but I want to do whatever I can to improve my builds.

get fiberglass resin...pour some into a container, put mekp into it, mix it, pour it into the desired corner with the box on a tilt so that it evens itself out to 45

I'm not really familiar with fiberglassing and prob wont be doing TL but I want to do whatever I can to improve my builds.

get fiberglass resin...pour some into a container, put mekp into it, mix it, pour it into the desired corner with the box on a tilt so that it evens itself out to 45

How long do you need to hold the box in that position before it dries?

Until it dries....time is going to vary on temperature, humidity, how you mix it

Team Flex Issues

what I normally do is lean the box up against something to hold it at that angle....get some saw dust and mix it in with the fiberglass and then I mix a hot batch (add a very good amount of mekp) and wait until it starts to to setup, and then flip the box to the next angle and repeat until all the angles are glassed.

No people put way to much emphasis on airflow and the correlation to output. You said its for daily right? I wouldn't even.bother. its more work same results to the ear.

I've also never seen a case where 45s made a positive difference personally.

Didn't alpine do tests with 45s and without?And he also said their isn't really a "air flow" like most assume.. the site inside the box is just vibrating violently Not pushed out like water and needs direction.Could be wrong but I'm not putting 45s in my wall or in the port... Just rounding corners and fiberglass

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived