Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

How is thread still alive???? Didn't you people listen to Nancy Reagan and just say NO to amps named after gods.

tumblr_l5l5eqpOIN1qbxfsuo1_500_large.jpg

And you guys can kiss my butt... I love my inexpensive Hifonics amps. I LOVE EM!!! hahaha!!!!!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

If you look at how many watts the brz does (not what they say)

and figure out the price per watt

it wins

no brz owner complains about SQ

no brz owner complains they did not get what they paid for

I think you guys pay x3-x4 more for a slightly longer lifespan and maybe 5hz-10hz lower

Oh and they take less power, bleh

I'm hoping the 2014 line will have this built in, along with a fog machine and possibly a finger print scanner if we are lucky

draft_lens17848018module149542934photo_130276638.jpg

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

you can try again

http://www.ebay.com/...a5b09145&_uhb=1

it could be cause they are trying to push it out.. to start getting the new ones in.. i believe all companies do that

You went and found the most expensive one to prove you point, who would buy that one when they could get it from sonicelectronix hundred dollars cheaper? Let me guess, you're probably the idoit who bought the most expensive one?

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Umm the talking shit was to everyone but regardless how how u stupid mfers talking u do run ur amps at 12v or u wouldn't fucking bring in this bullshit about it does blah fucking blah at 12v if its a 14.4v rated amp. Wasn't mafe to put out rated at 12 so its irrelevant. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT IT DOES AT 12V! IT SHOULDNT BE THAT LOW TO START... and ill ignore tha 412 comment. I am very pleased with my box. Not many other ways to design it. And I doubt u have all the info that happened with episode too. So just stfu. K. Thanks.

The Operating Voltage of a my sundown 1500 is : DC 10V~18V, so long as I have my gain set properly and above 10 volts, I'm good. I know im not making 1500 watts at 10 volts but No fucks are given.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

hifonics does rated at 10% thd... pretty sure theres an article somewhere in CS&E that shows it only making rated at that 10% thd that was an older colossus maybe 2 years ago... not sure about the newer ones but i wouldnt doubt it

and you do realize that a good amp that does same power say Rockford fosgate will sound better then the hifonics right.... anyways i cant talk much i have a 0xygen audio amp need to get it clamped before i buy another one to strap it

Archived