Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

just wondering whats new besides the led lights.. if its better than the old brz then it could be a go

here ya go

what the fuck is even different in the new lines of amplifiers that they are releasing? Reply: Improved D-Class driver board, 6 component value upgrades (all that was needed), larger traces on a couple critical signal paths.

I don't what's worse, the fact you run VVME, and bash Hifonics, or the fact you picked VVME over a Digital Designs sub

Show me a good sub for $60 that is built like the RD-12

My sub beats any similar hifonics sub.

Show me a 700w rms hifonics sub for $60 that will handle 700w rms daily and doesn't have a plastic cover on the magnet

ok....

http://www.sonicelec...-OLM1600D2.html

1600 w rms for $200. yeah I really doubt it can handle that.

its not $60 but i bet it will handle 700w+ daily, and look sonic says xmax is 33.5mm

no plastic cover on the magnet either

and to be clear im not bashing hifonics.. just the brz line and even more the hfi line.. just like fosgate. i wouldnt buy the prime line just because it says fosgate

i know the colossus can be a beast of an amp. but like many companies they have to make cheaper amps to get people in

edit:i could have worded it better but blah..

Hifonics is a good budget brand.

I was helping my friend pick out stuff for his build, and I showed an AQ 1200, he told me he couldn't afford it, so I showed him a BRZ 1200 instead, the AQ 1200 is $269 while the BRZ 1200 is $140, sure the AQ is more efficient, and little more powerful, but he's not into getting rated power, or numbers, or anything, he just wants a decent sounding system, and he told me the BRZ 1200 would work great.

That's the point of Hifonics, to be a good budget brand company for those not looking to do numbers, or something crazy, just a decent sounding system.

Though in my case, I would pick the AQ 1200 over the BRZ1200 because I have a matching 4 channel :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I don't what's worse, the fact you run VVME, and bash Hifonics, or the fact you picked VVME over a Digital Designs sub

Show me a 700w rms hifonics sub for $60 that will handle 700w rms daily and doesn't have a plastic cover on the magnet

ok....

its not $60 but i bet it will handle 700w+ daily, and look sonic says xmax is 33.5mm

Sure it will handle 700w because that's more than half what it's rated for.

But will it handle rated power? My cheap $60 sub does. Given hifonics reputation I would bet that it won't handle 1600w rms. Isn't it funny how a 1750w rms 12" from SSA is nearly $450, but hifonics is only 150 w less and is half the price? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

I have 2 low cost Hifonics 12" subs in my daughters car on Rockford Fosgate 800s amp and they sound damn good. Been taking a beating for a year now with no problems.

Where does one look for a Hifonics Mt.Olympus Amp?

A quick google search and all I found was the Hifonics website with the amp listed.

Speaking of magnet covers

How do you know the hifonics will not do what it's rated for???

How about you purchase the amplifier since its so cheap and let us know? Please

I don't really like chrome with blue lights on amps.

Just like I don't like hifonics subs with their CHROME and PLASTIC magnet covers.

Simple fact:

My amp beats any similar hifonics amp

VVME should put some magnet covers on their subs, the magnets look cute

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

ok....

Sure it will handle 700w because that's more than half what it's rated for.

But will it handle rated power? My cheap $60 sub does. Given hifonics reputation I would bet that it won't handle 1600w rms. Isn't it funny how a 1750w rms 12" from SSA is nearly $450, but hifonics is only 150 w less and is half the price? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

same thing applies to the vvme.. funny how a sa 8 would cost 189 and rated at 500 watts and a vvme rated at 700 watts be 60 lol

not trying to bash vvme just stating the obvious and that same applies to you

I have 2 low cost Hifonics 12" subs in my daughters car on Rockford Fosgate 800s amp and they sound damn good. Been taking a beating for a year now with no problems.

Where does one look for a Hifonics Mt.Olympus Amp?

A quick google search and all I found was the Hifonics website with the amp listed.

I was curious about where to find the Mt. Olympus amp too, I found this, but that's about it

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_27741_Hifonics_Atlas.aspx

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Archived