2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Never even thought about the angled terminals, but that's definitely not something I would want.

As far as the blue illumination, it just seems like a gimmick. "Hey check out my amp, it has BLUE LIGHTS ON IT!!!!" "oh wow cool dude!!"

Have to wonder how much time/effort went into the blue lighting and was taken away from actually improving these amps, as well as thinking about those angled terminals. Clearly nobody at hifonics actually uses the amps they make????

I know everyone says they are good for the money, but they lost a few points in my book for this illumination crap and I probably won't ever buy one of their amps. Especially since the same company makes crunch.

I'm not saying anyone else on a budget shouldn't get one (heck, $130 for the 1k rms 1 ohm amp on sonic is a great deal). But I got my 1500D for just slightly more than that, used.

I have 3 amps and a crossover and they all have a single power light indicator. The 1500D has a blue one, and I thought that was a bit ricey to see at night.

The square black hifonics amp would look almost respectable if it didn't have that stupid chrome trim. And all of their amps seems to have some "stylish" lettering...And they DO sell hifonics at frys, but for huge markup ($300 at frys vs $130 shipped on sonic).

Just my 2 cents....

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

There's nothing wrong with Hifonics, sure it's not on par with the likes of Crescendo, AQ, Sundown when it comes to power and efficiency, but they are a good budget brand for those who can't afford those companies, and looking for some decent power. No need to hate, all I hate about them is the angled terminals, but that's it.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

The terminals are angled for a reason

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not really just goes to prove you stick some lights on it people will buy anything

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived