Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

how the hell did a thread about a hifonics amp escalate to 13 pages...? This is worse than the fucking vvme thread. And Wellington has almost single handedly led the charge on both of them.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

someone go make a audiopipe thread, or bettery yet boss thread, those are good amps right?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

If you run VVME you can't talk shit about hifonics.

What do you even run? Please show me a pic of your setup. Here is a pic of mine.

DSCN2600.jpg

Now please shut the fuck up about VVME already. I bought it because I was just as curious as other people about them.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

I find it hilarious how the president of cheapasses is trying to bash on a product for being cheap when his sub is the eBay special.

Should I change my sig to put my JL sub in it's place? Cause I can if it will shut you guys up about it. At least the VVME's will do what they are rated for.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Archived