yea and no, you cant bet large amounts like you used too, another great way to make money... now there is a set amount... only up to trade 30k at a time (thats if u have all quests done) if no quests are done its 3k... pking is now in bounty hunter... a area the size of draynor which is ownage for clans.... now there is no tb, and revenant ghosts are in wild... which own lvl 130's with extreme ease.... uhh what else... oh yea there is assist feature which is just another way for people to bug the hell out of u.... and this was all in preperation to remove rwt... which imo is no big deal, if ppl wanna spend 5 bucks per 1m let them.... let them throw there money away... it did cut down on bots... but look at the after math, over 50k ppl have quit... but what does jagex care, we are only 5 bucks

Man sounds like alot of hassel just to enjoy the damn game! Things like that are why i never went over to rs2. So many good times in rsc and so easy to make cash in rsc with dualing.

Man sounds like alot of hassel just to enjoy the damn game! Things like that are why i never went over to rs2. So many good times in rsc and so easy to make cash in rsc with dualing.

i didnt care to much about dueling or pk... my skills arnt set up for that, trading and what not i what made me mad, im there to help my friends...and how can i do that if i can trade things of only 30k value.. MAX... dosnt make sence to me.... if i didnt have anything better to do i would say l8r rs

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i didnt care to much about dueling or pk... my skills arnt set up for that, trading and what not i what made me mad, im there to help my friends...and how can i do that if i can trade things of only 30k value.. MAX... dosnt make sence to me.... if i didnt have anything better to do i would say l8r rs

Are you able to do ye old drop trading??

Wait a minute... What happened? They took away trading?

you can read updates, but in a way to remove rwt they made it so you can trade 3k max with 0 qp, and if u have all quests done then u can trade up to 30k every 15 minutes.... then they took it so you cant merchant.. nor let som1 share items... its still fun, but f-ed up

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you can read updates, but in a way to remove rwt they made it so you can trade 3k max with 0 qp, and if u have all quests done then u can trade up to 30k every 15 minutes.... then they took it so you cant merchant.. nor let som1 share items... its still fun, but f-ed up

Ah, gotcha. It's just been forever since I've gotten on

i played it for about 3 years, i have no idea why. to me it is the worst game ever, my friend plays it and i tell to get of and play his 360. worst graphics ever, no player killing is gone so it sucks.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-