Sonic Electronix

Authorized Rockford Fosgate retailer???

I'm curious to know why the Sonic Electronix website says "authorized Rockford Fosgate dealer" but you're not on the RF.com list of dealers and they won't warranty any products bought from SE?? I now notice that I don't see that on RF products on your site but when I bought my T2500.1bdcp and two T2D412's back in October 2012 it said "Authorized RF dealer" in the product descriptions. And why aren't you a authorized RF dealer being that I'm sure you're selling quite a bit of their products? I know I've bought a lot of RF products already from SE and I'm sure I will be getting more,they have the best installation products in my opinion and quite possibly some of the best amplifiers on the market.

x2

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Maybe for online dealer they are but maybe fosgate dosent regonize it as a dealer that you can do down and check out the product personally

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

We did a search and it looks like there were in fact two products that slipped by with "Authorized Retailer" text, but both of these products have now been updated. Thank you for pointing that out. We are not direct with Rockford Fosgate at this current time. We do offer Rockford products in their sealed manufacturers packaging with the same warranty coverage that you would ordinarily receive if you purchased from a direct vendor. If you ever have any questions as to whether we are authorized with a specific brand or not feel free to ask, we aren't hiding anything. :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60-forum-banner.jpg
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks
Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK

Thanks for the update Sonic,wasn't saying you were hiding anything was just curious. I knew you weren't authorized when I purchased my equipment thus the reason I bought the 4 yr Square trade warranty for the amp and 3 yrs on the subs.

Maybe for online dealer they are but maybe fosgate dosent regonize it as a dealer that you can do down and check out the product personally

They're not authorized for either

I like what was said,.. Hell, SONIC didnt have to say shit?!?!...

But,... it just seals the deal, and makes me feel even more warm and fuzzy ive spent so much there.....

Love it... Great CS SONIC !!...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 1 month later...

Sonic stands by their warranty. It's true that they aren't factory authorized to sell everything they do, however they often sell at less than MAP pricing (that's what you pay at authorized dealers).

For me they've gone above and beyond.

Edited by Quiet
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.