Dj slow n throws new music clean?

after he came on here being a little prick, he's dead to me. never downloaded his stuff before and I never will. the only song of his I heard, the speakers were distorting at normal decently loud listening levels. his technique is stupid too. he splits up each track into like three separate tracks. lows, mids, and highs. and then he does tweaks to each section. weird as fuck

after he came on here being a little prick, he's dead to me. never downloaded his stuff before and I never will. the only song of his I heard, the speakers were distorting at normal decently loud listening levels. his technique is stupid too. he splits up each track into like three separate tracks. lows, mids, and highs. and then he does tweaks to each section. weird as fuck

Mac Miller-smile back seems clipped. I played that full tilt today and my mids and highs seemed to distorted a bit. Bass was ok but was loud at a lower volume....I don't want this thread to get locked bc I wanna find out if his shit is really not ok to play full tilt..

I'm not going to stop myself from downloading music because he came on here and said something.. His tracks are cool and its not like I'm going to think "wow this guy is a douche" every time I give a demo.

anyways, his stuff is clean but he boosts quite a bit when editing music. more than decaf. Just keep that in mind when playing his tracks.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw