pretty much been the exact same speed for me always, whether on 5 bars verizon lte on the ipad mini, or 50mb fios connection.

have tested this place in about 10 different IP locations and its always the same speed..

usually throughout the day its up and down, really seems unrelated to how many people are online, since it does it at about 2am and stuff too CST..

the connection will just hang, will either fail or go through, but usually takes a minute to load smd from the bookmark.

comparing this website to google.com.. this website is about a 1/10 for connection.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Seems to be faster. :rockwoot:

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

It's been hammered today guys.. i've been trying to see what i can do to squeeze some more performance out of it. hang tight.

What if the forum admins took some time to go through and delete some topics that haven't been touched in like a month or more? I figure it'd be like deleting files on your computer, the more unneeded files you delete, the faster it'll get...

Just a thought ;)

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

It's been hammered today guys.. i've been trying to see what i can do to squeeze some more performance out of it. hang tight.

What if the forum admins took some time to go through and delete some topics that haven't been touched in like a month or more? I figure it'd be like deleting files on your computer, the more unneeded files you delete, the faster it'll get...

Just a thought ;)

My guess is that compacting the database helped quite a bit. That would be a lot more effective than manually deleting old topics. And there's a lot of knowledge there worth keeping too.

In any case, the site is leaps-n-bounds faster than it was before. Good Job.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Guest DC Power Kyle

We already auto archive posts to improve performance. Just sometimes, tons of people do searches and it brings the site to a slower speed. Searches are what slow things down sometimes. Oh, and then the people that go "the site isn't loading" then keep hitting refresh don't help as well. Waiting for the page to load is the best thing anyone can do.

Archived