Fast And The Furious Casting Call!

OMFG i have never laughed me so hard in my life, that shit is funny, kinda sucks that u fucked it up since heath just suicided, but yea still funny

the fast and the furious 4 is gonna be a bad ass movie when it comes out next year.. :) i will be there opening nite..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

The only one worth its weight , and just for the race scenes, and the pure skill of the drivers was the third one. The first two could not have been more cheesy. Granted, the first time I saw the first one, I loved it. Cable played it and played it until it was old and boring.

I hope that the fourth will be made with some kinda of decent plot, credible acting and believable race-chase scenes. The race scenes in tokyo drift could be compared to Bullitt and gone in 60 seconds.

For those that have not seen Bullit, just fast forward to the car chase. Hands down the best car chase on film ever!!!!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

They all 3 sucked the furmunda cheese off a donkeys balls! Including the 3rd one.

worst thread ever.

yea the 3rd was worse, only halfway decent thing about the other two was the little shots of the muscle they got, the rest was like a ricer magazine

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

before this starts into a flame fest, keep the ricer shit outta here. you know its gonna be TUNERS/ricers in the movie, so just leave it at that. cant expect nothing less.

yea i kno, thats how those movies are, too bad it cant be like american and the muscle or something cool (that was lame i kno) but yea good idea??!!

or not, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: