Jump to content

Warning Points Explanation


Recommended Posts

Posted

So how many warning points until you get tossed? I'm curious how much room I have to fuck up lol

There is no set amount bro... It really depends on the severity of infractions... Also depends on how the person reacts to being told to please read rules etc

I thought the limit was 10, think I read that when the warnings were made viewable.

I think 10 is the max but I dont remember the last time I saw someone with 10 that was still around... Somehow Kranny has slipped through the cracks...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Lol yessir, I usually rent-a-mod, then report the post, and the report goes right to him haha

LOL...

I do the same...

They always say USE THE REPORT BUTTON ... then when you do, you get called rent a mod.

Thats happened to me like 46 times.......

No bro... Rent a modding is telling the person what they did wrong in the thread bro... Reporting it which is what you are supposed to do is NOT rent-a-mod :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I think 10 is the max but I dont remember the last time I saw someone with 10 that was still around... Somehow Kranny has slipped through the cracks...

most of those were from when i was a dumbass. i mean, i still am LOL, but not as much as i used to be. being on here almost daily since october of 06 has to count for something though :D

Posted

I got 7 :)

Want a cookie?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Prob for the damn nonworking pics lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

I think 10 is the max but I dont remember the last time I saw someone with 10 that was still around... Somehow Kranny has slipped through the cracks...

most of those were from when i was a dumbass. i mean, i still am LOL, but not as much as i used to be. being on here almost daily since october of 06 has to count for something though :D

Llama

/thread

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Anywho back on topic... No more post dumping... This thread was for Information purposes :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7673 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...