n_zpsfabaf220.jpg

p_zps450b5add.jpg

j_zps6a18cdb6.jpg

and what ive got done on the console

liquid nail sanded

o_zps86760172.jpg

and first layer of bondo sanded

k_zps275e5932.jpg

cant see much but the top is mostly flush with little bit of low spots and one side is low and the other side got WAYYYY to much bondo on it so its gonna take a little longer to get that side flush

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone tell me if i make a box to go under my seat and the sub faces upwards if it would be better to put an aeroport on the opposite side of the sub or right by it??? and if anyone will try to answer this with drawn examples just ask and I will sketch something up... thanks for the help in advance

Are you upgrading? So is all that garbage equipment a temp setup? Cause if your back seat is used just for woofers, then i think you have the potential for a great build. Lol

On 2/27/2013 at 9:21 AM, Swordlordboy1234 said:

Who needs electrical! It's a bc3500... They make power out of hopes and dreams of children

1990 Oldsmobile  Cuttlas Cruiser- New build coming soon!!B47FCE3C-8667-408C-8884-8393C4DAE824-1875-000002C58366462A.jpg

No idea bout the port(s) never touched used or anything to do with aero ports before but my biggest concern about putting them under the seat would be getting enough cubes unless you are indeed upgrading in which case my opinion might change or might not

not like my opinion matters but still just tryin to help you out

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

your best bet bro is getting some 8's because you don't have enough room to do ported maybe for one 12in or one 10in sub but not for 2 subs especially facing up onto the seat.. I have 2 sundown sa-8v2's with an aero port and the bad boys get low, when I give people demos they think I have some speakers hidden somewhere until I lift the seat and let them see there's nothing hidden.. but my aero sounds amazing I don't think it would sound as good with a slot port

Check this out. It might give you a couple of ideas of how much space you actually have. I'm gonna start my build log this weekend. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164148-4th-order-under-back-seat-for-2-sa-v2s/#entry2381462

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

got a little bit of work done last week but havent been feeling up to doing anything but that will prolly change over the next couple days :(

but this is what I got done last week

t_zps52d3374a.jpg

this came out pretty well but ran out of resin hardener and the top messed up

u_zpse1c7d83f.jpg

v_zps74e8e75f.jpg

might be able to see that there are humps on the top from where there was no resin

and need a little help from someone that has done a little bit of glass work

w_zpse7a18669.jpg

can I just put some resin on the outsides of the holes and then lay fiber mat across it and then on top of the mat after it is on or do I need to put tape over it first???? so confused and frustraded on this little trim piece

Archived