Fiberglass trunk lid

Wish they would let people in that site.. I need some fiberglass project help too can't log or signup idk

i have an account but for some reason it's been disabled and I can't get back in ... no response from support .... fml

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Wish they would let people in that site.. I need some fiberglass project help too can't log or signup idk

Yep the mods there are embarrassingly lame, you can hardly call them admins they don't really administrate anything...If you made a thread called fuck the fiberglassforums.com mods I bet they wouldn't even see it for weeks lmao

As a super mod on that site, and an ex owner, I am sadened to see it in the state it is in.

I try to help all the members and people who PM me for help but I can not fix peoples registration issues. I don't have that clearance. You have to be an administrator to do that.

I have tried calling, emailing and PMing the new owner and have gotten no response. I have made offers to buy it back but they have gone unanswered.

So at this point, I feel as if I have tried to help as much as I can.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

As a super mod on that site, and an ex owner, I am sadened to see it in the state it is in.

I try to help all the members and people who PM me for help but I can not fix peoples registration issues. I don't have that clearance. You have to be an administrator to do that.

I have tried calling, emailing and PMing the new owner and have gotten no response. I have made offers to buy it back but they have gone unanswered.

So at this point, I feel as if I have tried to help as much as I can.

that sucks to hear man. I used to love that site....Stopped going cuz I didn't have a garage to glass out of anymore. Whole lot of talent over there though. OP, I would definitely look around the site like BEEMDUB suggested. A lot of really nice work

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived