Steve Barber Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 haha. Chief Slap-A-Ho Audio
Steve Barber Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 I asked the owner and he said msrp would be around 800 or less
Guest Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 by the way, are you related in any way to neil barber?
Steve Barber Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 Not that I know by the way, are you related in any way to neil barber?
8ight Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 That was a great opportunity to say "You know my brother!?" lol I'm gonna hate
EricR Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I ate a whole box of popcorn while reading this thread. I also will be running Ampere subs and amps i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Andrew2944r Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 I ate a whole box of popcorn while reading this thread. I also will be running Ampere subs and amps Come see me sometime Eric I am living in Tomball now. I got beers! Team Ampere Audio
TaylorFade Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 I didn't read this whole thread, but I've tested this amp. It's healthy to say the least.
Andrew2944r Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 http://amperecaraudio.com/ Team Ampere Audio
ToNasty Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 The 3800 is 800 I think and the 125.4 is 400. Give or take 10-20 bucks ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.