Jump to content

You know those little stickers you get with subs?


Recommended Posts

Posted

How did you find them? I'm definitely getting some MEME stickers

Found while looking for funny/stupid stickers to stick on my car, since techforce charges out the ass and his quality isn't that great.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

How did you find them? I'm definitely getting some MEME stickers

Found while looking for funny/stupid stickers to stick on my car, since techforce charges out the ass and his quality isn't that great.

Would you avoid techforce stickers in general or do you just not like the prices?

Sorry for jacking your thread.

Posted

I'd avoid them, but I wouldn't talk about it here.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I'd avoid them, but I wouldn't talk about it here.

This. Prices and his priorities aren't in check. End discussion on techforce lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...