jagblazer01 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 get to work cherry Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
killallblue Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 Yeah I have some used 32s I'm puting on till summer then I'm going to 35s
killallblue Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 get to work cherry Im waiting for everything
killallblue Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 Thanks things should be picking up in 2 weeks on this build
Socky Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Not bad start. Those are warrior product doors arent they? I run them on my XJ on all 4 doors in the summer, man do the air flow help. If i had a/c i rather run that though lol. Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 With those tube doors where are the speakers going?
pstone11 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Nice stuff - I have those same cheap ol' wheels on the Sausage now, they're not bad...Always nice to see non-audio content here on the forum for a little variety. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 I think he said he's gonna be making custom pods for the tube doors My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
killallblue Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 Some dude on mall crawlin makes them and I'm going to make pods for them to put the pro audio in
killallblue Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 Nice stuff - I have those same cheap ol' wheels on the Sausage now, they're not bad...Always nice to see non-audio content here on the forum for a little variety.Thanks man I figured these wheels would be best for offloading Side note you help fund this build by buying my amp for a fair price thank you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.