Second Skin Audio

FI Audio 18" Sub - Is this fixiable?HELP, UPDATE: fixed pic/vid

Will he could always slavage the basket....

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Send it in if fi can't fix it no one can but looks like he got took

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The bottom pictures look like a shifted motor but the first picture almost looks like the ferrite cracked all the way through around the motor..

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

SHifted motor? Was it dropped?

Rubber mallet that fucker.

I was thinking the same and using epoxy, In order to get to this he would have to do a recone Im guessing? He wants to know if its poisslbe to fix and not just waste money on a recone kit...

I doubt you could do anything though the pole vent..and the first pic looks like somethings sideways..does the coil even move like that??

If it just took you epoxy and a recone I would be surprised...someone played your friend unless your friend gave that person something useless.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I was thinking the same and using epoxy, In order to get to this he would have to do a recone Im guessing? He wants to know if its poisslbe to fix and not just waste money on a recone kit...

no way, what is he going to do, shake it and hope what ever we are looking at falls back into place?

That thing is F"d

XS-power1.jpg

no way, what is he going to do, shake it and hope what ever we are looking at falls back into place?

That thing is F"d

Im trying tell him we need to cut it open and go from there, maybe later today ill convince him and ill take some pictures for you guys.

That thing is F"d

Im trying tell him we need to cut it open and go from there, maybe later today ill convince him and ill take some pictures for you guys.

yea, your only option is to cut the cone out and see what sort of internal damage your dealing with to determine if it can be fixed.

take lots of pics

XS-power1.jpg

Archived