Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help with messy enclosures


Fosgate31

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently installed 4 crescendo speakers. Two 8" and two 10" speakers. There was a lot of modification to be done so I could install them but as you can see in the pictures they don't look good. I am pretty rookie with all the modding. The enclosures are made out of cardboard and has bed sheets covering them so my sound isn't what I had hoped either. Anybody have any ideas regarding how I can make this look nicer?

Posted

what pictures?

why cardboard? im sure they sound like shit when mounted to basically thick brown printer paper.

Posted

na I used wood and made a mdf speaker adapter for each speaker but for the actual enclosure I covered it with cardboard, stapled it then fiberglassed some bed sheet to the wood and cardboard but looks shitty

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 900 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...