im liking it, had it for 4 days now..  not a huge gamer though.

but cool none the less..  I own drifting..

havent gotten to drag racing yet though??  how far into is it that cool stuff??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i heard it sucked....havent realyl played myself but i watched it...its jsut a repeat of underground and underground 2 and blah blah blah

ya like others have said its similar with more features... maybe its just me but the cops are a badass feature when just randomly crusing... but when trying to win a race those fuckers get hardcore bumping you and shit :V

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

carbon? ive still yet to beat most wanted... or any of the others to be honest... my attention span is short

parts of most wanted is a pain in the ass is probably why, i miss hot pursuit, that was my favorite

yea im with accordman with hot pursuit bein my fav

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

i think Porsche unleashed and Carbon are slose seconds for me though, i wish they would get out of the fucking night driving thing though.  i miss the mountain tracks and nice graphics of the daytime, its easier to cheat graphics when everythings dark.

well last night i got to level 4 with around 70 cops following me.. something like 90,000.00 worth of damage. and i got away.

it might not be that great, but its the best ive done so far..

the suv's and heli suck.. and im pretty sure they were shooting at me.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

does carbon have cops? never read up on it so ill assume its a lot like mw?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer