Second Skin Audio

Need your opinion on subs.....please

tlsrcs

I just want when I crank the tunes the block to hear it.

so your one of those guys........ your about to catch alot of shit now. not everyone wants to listen to your goddamn boom box.

You damn NINJA! I was already on top of it as you sent your comment :)

you said "sport". audio isnt a "sport" and we are not "athletes". audio is a "hobby" and we are "enthusiasts".

:good: I like that....

Wouldn't expect to get too loud with the P series man, Id keep saving up....pics or dimensions of the actual space you have would help a lot.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

so right now i have one 10w6 jl Sub running off of about 200w at 4ohms. It sounds good but not crazy loud. it can barley be herd outside of the truck. its a single cab and its between the two seats firing straight up. i was wondering if buying a bigger amp would make it pound harder? Or option b would be keep the same amp for now and get a sundown E8V2D2 then eventually get one or two more and a bigger amp....does anyone have a suggestion on what to do to get my truck to POUND with what i can DO?

if it were me personally, i would just drop a skar ivx10 in the box on the same amp and call it a day.

yep!

Could you pm Mr details about the amp...and ill check out the skar. Are this sundown 8s any good then. I just thought because of my space restrictions having 2-3 of those sundowns would out do a single or a pair of tens.

I bought my sundown audio sa-8v2 for 145, but the next best deal of the day would be the sundown audio E8v3. they just came out and use basically the same parts as the old sa-8v1. same big stitched surround. 12mm xmax, 300w rms but you should be able to push 500-600w rms per sub. they were 75$ for the pre order, but now i think they are 95. great subs, i even loved my sa-8 on only 200w rms.

im not a huge fan of those subs if you are talking about the 8's. (the xmax is like 5mm) but that amp isnt bad. I say that amplifier and the e8v3. that amp is more like a 415w rms and something like 1200w max. that would be a good combo that would take up less space and probably do better than both of those subs

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

Archived