Azagtoth502 Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Cheapo Visoniks yea but hell for the price fuk why not. http://www.vminnovat...er-4-Pack-.html pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Sanitarium Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 buy 3 4 packs and wall something .. fuck i might just do th at myself
Watch the bass Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 ^^^buy 2 and this amp http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hifonics-ZRX3000-1D-3000W-Class-D-Monoblock-Zeus-Series-Power-Car-Amplifier-Amp-/360565588186?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item53f36240da wall for 400 $. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
EdgarG0721 Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 I'm considering this but I alrdy have 4 sa 12's with nothing to do
wellington Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 I'm considering this but I alrdy have 4 sa 12's with nothing to do That's like owning a lexus and considering buying 4 geo metros 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
Omega5002 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 I'm considering this but I alrdy have 4 sa 12's with nothing to do That's like owning a lexus and considering buying 4 geo metros Hey man Geo Metros are awesome lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Alvi45 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 I'm considering this but I alrdy have 4 sa 12's with nothing to do That's like owning a lexus and considering buying 4 geo metros LMFAO! that's true
Alvi45 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 I'm considering this but I alrdy have 4 sa 12's with nothing to do That's like owning a lexus and considering buying 4 geo metros Hey man Geo Metros are awesome lol to people in third world countries!
brandonlearL7 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 I was just about to post these. If you look on eBay, the same place has them for $59.99 with free shipping. I'm contemplating whether or not to buy a pack. Vehicle: 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5Front Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsRear Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsSubs: 2 12" Obsidian V2 w/ Upgraded Black Aluminum SPL coilsBox: 5.94 Cubic Foot Tuned to 34 HZSub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1 Mids/Highs Amp: Rockford Fosgate 120.2 Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X396Electrical: Single Run of American Bass 1/0, Single Run of American Bass 8 Gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Build Loghttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161818-1999-toyota-4runner-sr5/
Guest Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 I'm considering this but I alrdy have 4 sa 12's with nothing to do That's like owning a lexus and considering buying 4 geo metros Hey man Geo Metros are awesome lol to people in third world countries! they get louder than you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.