Sonic Electronix

I have a Thor in my car they are great amps what not just run them at 1 ohm
i've heard nothing but great things about the Thor model(s)
the xxv stuff is no joke. The same as rf power line amps. Very strong amp. I got the xxv colossus. Dam its powerful and never get hot

I think you guys are definitely changing my decision to 2 15s. And Nismo thank you fo trying to save me money.

get Powermaster batts instead of Kinetiks :)

powermasters? just out of curiousity, are the better than kinetiks? and how many/ which ones would I need If I wanted enough for the Zeuses and Thor and an upgrade up front?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Guest Nismofreak

you just need a yellow top up front or 1,800 kinetic and a 2,400 kinetic in the back

2 15 will be loud I promise

that would be plenty

and 200 amp alt

Edited by Nismofreak

you just need a yellow top up front or 1,800 kinetic and a 2,400 kinetic in the back

2 15 will be loud I promise

that would be plenty

and 200 amp alt

Your a noob nismo :rolleyes:

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

hhmm...what about 2 15s wired to a Thor? 2 ohm load to a Thor says itll make 2300.....

and is it that just the brutus series is overrated or are all of the D class Hifonics?

you can run the colossus on 1600 at 2ohm per sub and just run the d4's since the amp is a dual monoblock

O ok yeah I didnt see before that it could be bridged to 3200 @ 2ohms so that would be 1600 RMS per......bare with my ignorance cuz Im kinda new to competition and more powerful drivers, but the RMS on a 15" BL is only 1000...or can they successfully take more power? I noticed the little asterick next to the RMS on FI's website but never found what it was there for. thanks for all the input.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Guest Nismofreak
O ok yeah I didnt see before that it could be bridged to 3200 @ 2ohms so that would be 1600 RMS per......bare with my ignorance cuz Im kinda new to competition and more powerful drivers, but the RMS on a 15" BL is only 1000...or can they successfully take more power? I noticed the little asterick next to the RMS on FI's website but never found what it was there for. thanks for all the input.

look into dc

dc love hifonics

the dc audio level 4

yeah I just took a look at those. But they say they should take 1 g too with a peak of 2. its okay to put them to 1600? dependng on prices it looks like its gonna be DCs or FIs. I kinda wanted FIs just because I know no one near me knows who FI is....then again, no one knows DC either. we got a bunch of busted P1 and P2 installs up here done by the local shop. (no offense to P1 or P2 owners) They tend to turn the gains all the way up. It was great when I had my glassed rear deck in with the memphis comps screamin, just with 2 of em I was gettin looks already....but that just makes me sound arrogant.