Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

alright I think Ive finally decided on most of what my system will consist of what you guys think of this setup:

2 Zeus ZXi 4406s (already have)

3 Brutus BXi2006s

3 Fi 12" BLs (daily driver option with cooling if option allows)

4 pairs Memphis PRSC6s (already have)

2 Kinetik HC2400s

1 Kinetik HC1400 (up front)

1 Iraggi 200 amp HO alternator

80,000 miles of wiring....

I want the daily drivers cuz this will be a daily driver/ comp car till I get a beater. Subs will have ports facing the rear deck and a blow through with a good 50% cut out of the deck....I want to join the groundpounders. lemme know what you guys think.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Guest Nismofreak
Posted
alright I think Ive finally decided on most of what my system will consist of what you guys think of this setup:

2 Zeus ZXi 4406s (already have)

3 Brutus BXi2006s

3 Fi 12" BLs (daily driver option with cooling if option allows)

4 pairs Memphis PRSC6s (already have)

2 Kinetik HC2400s

1 Kinetik HC1400 (up front)

1 Iraggi 200 amp HO alternator

80,000 miles of wiring....

I want the daily drivers cuz this will be a daily driver/ comp car till I get a beater. Subs will have ports facing the rear deck and a blow through with a good 50% cut out of the deck....I want to join the groundpounders. lemme know what you guys think.

naw

get a xxv colossus. Will be enought

1 kineitc 2,400 in the back and a yellow top in the front will be great with a 200 amp alt

Posted

I would except I like running the amps 1 per woofer an running all of them at 2ohms.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted
id looked at 2 15s on a colossus its wired easier and probably louder

hhmm...what about 2 15s wired to a Thor? 2 ohm load to a Thor says itll make 2300.....

and is it that just the brutus series is overrated or are all of the D class Hifonics?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

i've heard nothing but great things about the Thor model(s)

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...