Lab audio Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 http://store.12velectronics.com/imagine-i61-2v2-6-5-component-coaxial-speaker-set/ Alright I'm wanting some of your all opinions on this component set. I have 2 American Bass HD 15's, on a DDm3a in a 2007 Toyota Tacoma Right now I have the Rockford Fosgate T1 component set and they just aren't cutting it. They sound great but their not loud enough on RMS wattage So, I'm thinking about getting these? I heard they were loud with sound quilty galore! And that's what I'm looking for. I AM GOING TO ADD SEPERATE MIDBASS AND TWEETERS IN MY REAR DOORS But I'm just looking for a nice component set to run in my front doors. I was also thinking about the new sundown component system but I'm not sure. I'm just looking for some good opinions/first hand use of these components. Advice will be appreciated!! This should be a good information thread (:
Skullz Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Those are a great set of components but make sure if you get them that you mount the tweeter on the woofer with the supplied mount, from every review i have seen they all recommend placing them on the woofer and pointing the tweeter towards you. They are one of the few speakers on the market that only cross the tweeter and let the mid roll off on it's own. If your wanting to go max power than i would recommend the JBL p660c's as the set of choice for taking power and playing loud and clean on a budget. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Lab audio Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 Do these hybrid Audie's sound good at loud volumes?
OrionStang Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 I have only heard the Legattia and Legattia SE's, and they sound amazing. Pretty sure the lower lines sound good as well. Would recommend them over the Sundown set. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 You can't go wrong with HAT's. Obviously the upper tier set will dominate, but price shoots up quick. HAT is there, for sure.... Isn't twisted selling some?? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lab audio Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 Haven't heard, any way for me to contact him and find out?
Kyblack76 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 One sec Can't recall what level they are... Let me look bro.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.