Hybrid Audio Technologies **OPINIONS**

Lab audio

100W rms.

If running it with the passive crossover, then 100 watts rms is not going to cut it, I gaved mine about 180 watts rms per side and it was loud, also your install would play a major part with any set, so make sure it's done correctly.

100W rms.

If running it with the passive crossover, then 100 watts rms is not going to cut it, I gaved mine about 180 watts rms per side and it was loud, also your install would play a major part with any set, so make sure it's done correctly.

Yea I think the crossover is built in. But I'm glad to hear they can take some power! Excited about them. At first they are just gonna be running off a rockford T400-4. What you mean by the install? How will that change how they sound?

install changes a lot. it means how you mount the speakers and what environment you put them in. deadened doors, foam, clay, rings, etc.

I don't know how loud those hybrids can get but when customers from an SQ based company say "loud" they aren't trying to keep up with an overpowering sub stage. just keep that in mind. quality from HAT is great though, good speakers for sure.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Just stock doors, not deadened or anything. Inside stock door panel. Is there something that I could put in my doors that would help the sound? And do you think that these speakers would be loud enough to hear over my two AB HD 15's? I'm also replacing my back doors with 6.5's to help vocals be heard over bass. I do enjoy turning subs off sometimes and I appreciate a nice sounding speaker.

I'm kind of doubting these speaker's ability to get loud and compete with my bass. I know they sound great but I want something that is going to be loud as well and heard over my bass. If the imagines won't be loud enough, what will? I obviously need some loud speakers but I'm NOT looking to get rid of quality. I don't want loud, shitty sounding speakers. I realize that no speakers are going to sound like "shit" at this level. But is there such a thing as loud and quality?? Opinions!!

100W rms.

Yea I think the crossover is built in. But I'm glad to hear they can take some power! Excited about them. At first they are just gonna be running off a rockford T400-4. What you mean by the install? How will that change how they sound?

I think you are mixing things up here, the T1's have external crossover, while the p1's have the built in crossover. Which set do you really have?

Archived