DC Sound Lab

well if u havent noticed im gonna run dc 18's so my question is do u all think they can take 2000 rms each sub? i have an Autotek MM4000.1 for power. ive seen a couple vids of the 15" lvl 4's so i dont know what kind of output to expect from 2 18s. u all think i can get into the high 40s playing music? there going inside an TAhoe so tons of room

well if u havent noticed im gonna run dc 18's so my question is do u all think they can take 2000 rms each sub? i have an Autotek MM4000.1 for power. ive seen a couple vids of the 15" lvl 4's so i dont know what kind of output to expect from 2 18s. u all think i can get into the high 40s playing music? there going inside an TAhoe so tons of room

yea they could, i told the lvl 4 15" with lvl 5 coils could most likely take 2300 rms, so if your 18"s cant take it, then im sure glad im not runnin it to my 15, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

15 and 18 have the same motor and coil on normal level 4s. i wouldnt recomend 2k rms on them as its not needed but if you feel you need that kinda power on them, just know what your doing and im sure they will be ok.

Just know double RMS ISNT needed on a sub in order to make it play properly