Sanitarium Posted January 28, 2013 Author Report Posted January 28, 2013 very nice job, good and clean and low! (as far as i can tell from my little computer speakers) can't wait to get my cleanup/repair session done so i can listen to this in my truck
REVOofRustler Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 It sounds great! I cant wait to get my new box done so I can really hit those lows with some authority! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
SnowDrifter Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 It sounds great! I cant wait to get my new box done so I can really hit those lows with some authority! Get 'er done!! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Casket Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 GREAT job , love it! My dad and i really like this song, brings back memories of watching Rocky when i was a kid. I'm gonna catch him off guard with the bass of course... Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.