SnowDrifter Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Challenge accepted! Tomorrow after I get some sleep lol ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Hotdog Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 I started a thread a long time ago about adding bass to rock music. Eye of the Tiger would be good for nice punchy bass. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Sanitarium Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 I started a thread a long time ago about adding bass to rock music. Eye of the Tiger would be good for nice punchy bass. i was thinking more about systems set up with the speakers facing out, go to places where people commonly jog
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Epic idea is epic. That is all. Patiently awaiting SnowDrifter..... My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
bighossf150 Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Epic idea is epic. That is all. Patiently awaiting SnowDrifter..... x2, the best bass edit I've seen so far is Moby - Flowers, no one expects to get fucked up by moby lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 I love the edit on that song though, it's fucking awesome My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 stuff like this is funny. I blew my gf's mind in the car a couple days ago. I have a version of the Titanic song that is like 26hz - 32 hz. She later returned the favor of blowing my mind with out using a system My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
SnowDrifter Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Ok just got home What sort of bass line are you looking for? I have an idea in my head. But I just wanted to get your input ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Sanitarium Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 Ok just got home What sort of bass line are you looking for? I have an idea in my head. But I just wanted to get your input well there's some bass boosted versions floating around already but the bass line is badly distorted. was thinking about like (bare with me) Dun...... Dun Duh Dun....... Dun Duh Dun...... Dun Dun BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ... really haven't put much more thought into it than that though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.