SnowDrifter Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 LOL Burnt voice coil... mmmmmmm ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Noel989 Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 i can see a lot of noob panties getting in bunches over some of this "hard to hear" stuff. nb4 know nothings flame you! What's nb4? In before Fail Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 Haha, just came in here to post, and someone beat me to it, thanks for posting! Here's the man that made this made this vid forthose that don't know Check out his channel I would post a link to it but I'm on mobile I'm sure he has it on his sig Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
CarAudioFab Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Haha, just came in here to post, and someone beat me to it, thanks for posting! Here's the man that made this made this vid forthose that don't know Check out his channel I would post a link to it but I'm on mobile I'm sure he has it on his sig Thanks man, its http://www.youtube.com/caraudiofabrication -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Who is this Steve Meade guy everybody talks about on here? I've never heard of him Hahaha, that video was awesome 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Noel989 Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 Who is this Steve Meade guy everybody talks about on here? I've never heard of him Who??? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Carbon Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Who is this Steve Meade guy everybody talks about on here? I've never heard of him Hahaha, that video was awesome Isnt that some sort of amplifier?
SoundFreakk Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 LOL actually watched it twice. Soundman is doing a IPAD INSTALL!!!! :o lol Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
xx1 Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
bighossf150 Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Who is this Steve Meade guy everybody talks about on here? I've never heard of him Who??? The guy with the blue tahoe with 10 18"s in it Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.