What are your feelings on Taurus? I see a looooot of them traded into Gander and such. Like, 75% or more of their used stock is all Taurus.

Well since I just bought the old lady one to carry, I'm gonna say my confidence is them is plenty. I own/ have owned multiple firearms made by taurus, and not ever has a single one given me an issue, some have had thousands of rounds through them as well. IMO taurus did really used to make some shit weapons and have had their share of duds that shouldnt have made it off the assembly line, but they have excellent customer service, and their current production guns are on par with anything that is within the similar price point, Of course a 600 dollar Taurus 1911 is not comparable to 900-1000+ Kimber, but Ill be ya anything it'll run fine and shoot well regardless. Taurus, to me, is a great option. I own a PT1911 in 9mm, that I have absolutely shot the shit out of, and it runs like a top, it is combat accurate ( not a bullseye gun like a Les Baer) and has never once had a FTF, FTE or anything other than a smooth reliable pistol.

Good to know. Buddy had some issues with Taurus years back and I ignored them for a while after that.

@bigsix ive shot quite a few taurus handguns my mother even carries a taurus 38 i just havent found one i absoloutly loved best one was an older model 40 that a cousin had and id agree whole heartedly taurus is light years ahead of a shitty hi point just never been a big fan of them but id carry one if i found a good one for the right price

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

@bigsix ive shot quite a few taurus handguns my mother even carries a taurus 38 i just havent found one i absoloutly loved best one was an older model 40 that a cousin had and id agree whole heartedly taurus is light years ahead of a shitty hi point just never been a big fan of them but id carry one if i found a good one for the right price

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

Here's a solid recomendaton for a budget minded piece that is way ahead of a .22lr for self defense. Spend 300ish bucks and buy a 2 inch barreled Rossi .357. Bam done. Good reliable DA wheel gun thatll shoot both 38 and 357. Ya the ammo costs a fair amount more, but a much better choice for personal protection, especially if you are on a budget.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

the .40 s&w is a great self defense gun not to heavy and does not recoil a lot.

02 impala

VM-1

2 dc 12 xl's

RF t2500bdcp

Second skin damp pro

Kenwood head unit

240 mechman alt

d3400 in the front

d3100 in the rear

50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0

ruger lcp .380. small. good round. reliable

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

i would rather have a pistol than a revolver since im more used to them wish i could find a tokarev or norinco (sp?) 9mm love those guns but none of the shops have had a used one

Check out www.armslist.com it's like craigslist. But for guns.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived