How many runs do I need?

Remember what Tony D and Tony C both proved in their FRONT TO REAR testing ?!?!?!?...........

for lower powered systems.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Im way overkilling my electrical before I start putting in the thirsty amps.

Should I do the same? I'm running a near 5000 watt system with just the subwoofer amp alone.

Remember what Tony D and Tony C both proved in their FRONT TO REAR testing ?!?!?!?...........

Im way overkilling my electrical before I start putting in the thirsty amps.

That way you won't have to smell them! :)

Wait, so if I run to less of wires I will smell my wires?

Snafu says if your running more than 4k rms run grounds. If not, use one common ground for all audio equipment and the chassis will be better. Please read the articles posted earlier on in the topic

I'm pretty stupid..sorry how about a diagram? I'm running nearly 5000 watts alone with just the subwoofer amp. So I still need to run the 1/0 awg wire from front ground to back batteries? Perhaps 2 runs of negative?

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Archived