Jump to content

never go full retard


Recommended Posts

Posted

Seeing as how OP has 2 posts, I'm guessing this is his video and he's happy he got a bunch of views on it as well as advertised his stupid jack threads bullshit.

Jelly?

Not really. considering he is affiliated with some male fashion thing and still dresses like shit and has an entry level system.

Wellington, you are all about bashing people huh? Sometimes its better to say nothing at all then say something about someone you don't know.

BABYJUICE

Posted

Kid seems fine, not too cocky about it, just giving an honest review.. but the guy with the most liked comment that has the kickers, I had to one up him LOL.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

Seeing as how OP has 2 posts, I'm guessing this is his video and he's happy he got a bunch of views on it as well as advertised his stupid jack threads bullshit.

Jelly?

Not really. considering he is affiliated with some male fashion thing and still dresses like shit and has an entry level system.

Entry level system? Weren't you just recently giving out that your subs went from $60 to a "ridiculous" 80?

Don't be one of those people.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Personaly it was funny to watch the excitement on his face. At some point we all had that crap eating grin on our face. Wheather it was from the first system we own or the first time to hear one. The fact he freely admitted to not knowing anything about it to learning something about the sound reproduction. To me is the start of another hobby :). He said he had it professionally done yet the left all the wires out like that. They should be slapped period.

Posted

Seeing as how OP has 2 posts, I'm guessing this is his video and he's happy he got a bunch of views on it as well as advertised his stupid jack threads bullshit.

Jelly?

Not really. considering he is affiliated with some male fashion thing and still dresses like shit and has an entry level system.

So? He has a entry level system I have a entry level system. It works just fine to me and those who have heard about it. You are no different than anyone else's in the effect you had entry level stuff in the beginning. You would have acted just like him if you got your first system of 15" pyramid subs in a prefab box with tweets in it. Haven't looked at your age you may not even know what they are lol. I hate Kicker subs with a passion but some on here have great luck with them and like the sound, no offense Omeg. I keep the hate to myself and let them enjoy what they like. People hate Sony head units except when Fosgate and clarion came out with a few models. I have ran Sony head units for 27 years. Let each person enjoy what they like and not ruin it for someone just getting into the hobby. Sorry for the rant but seeing peopl act that way to someone getting into something gets under my skin. Every one starts somewhere in a hobby and learns.Its not alway with top of the line stuff either.
Posted

Seeing as how OP has 2 posts, I'm guessing this is his video and he's happy he got a bunch of views on it as well as advertised his stupid jack threads bullshit.

Jelly?

Not really. considering he is affiliated with some male fashion thing and still dresses like shit and has an entry level system.

So? He has a entry level system I have a entry level system. It works just fine to me and those who have heard about it. You are no different than anyone else's in the effect you had entry level stuff in the beginning. You would have acted just like him if you got your first system of 15" pyramid subs in a prefab box with tweets in it. Haven't looked at your age you may not even know what they are lol. I hate Kicker subs with a passion but some on here have great luck with them and like the sound, no offense Omeg. I keep the hate to myself and let them enjoy what they like. People hate Sony head units except when Fosgate and clarion came out with a few models. I have ran Sony head units for 27 years. Let each person enjoy what they like and not ruin it for someone just getting into the hobby. Sorry for the rant but seeing peopl act that way to someone getting into something gets under my skin. Every one starts somewhere in a hobby and learns.Its not alway with top of the line stuff either.

He looks happy as fuck that's why he's hating

Posted

Seeing as how OP has 2 posts, I'm guessing this is his video and he's happy he got a bunch of views on it as well as advertised his stupid jack threads bullshit.

Jelly?

Not really. considering he is affiliated with some male fashion thing and still dresses like shit and has an entry level system.

So? He has a entry level system I have a entry level system. It works just fine to me and those who have heard about it. You are no different than anyone else's in the effect you had entry level stuff in the beginning. You would have acted just like him if you got your first system of 15" pyramid subs in a prefab box with tweets in it. Haven't looked at your age you may not even know what they are lol. I hate Kicker subs with a passion but some on here have great luck with them and like the sound, no offense Omeg. I keep the hate to myself and let them enjoy what they like. People hate Sony head units except when Fosgate and clarion came out with a few models. I have ran Sony head units for 27 years. Let each person enjoy what they like and not ruin it for someone just getting into the hobby. Sorry for the rant but seeing peopl act that way to someone getting into something gets under my skin. Every one starts somewhere in a hobby and learns.Its not alway with top of the line stuff either.

He looks happy as fuck that's why he's hating When he's not cause everyone is giving him shit cause of the vvme sub

Posted

Seeing as how OP has 2 posts, I'm guessing this is his video and he's happy he got a bunch of views on it as well as advertised his stupid jack threads bullshit.

Jelly?

Not really. considering he is affiliated with some male fashion thing and still dresses like shit and has an entry level system.

your shit is an entry level system :)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...