Sundown Audio

Flatline 8.5k?

CJ18

I wanted to get this out of Trippi's build log and just pose the question. Im not trying to start anything, I just dont see how that can possibly be an 8.5k amplifier. I am clueless about what anything on those boards actually does, I can figure out input and output sections, but not really sure how any of it works.

Maybe it's kinda like sound digital technology

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Yes kranny you did and Cj just said he made this thread to get it out of trippi BL.

Idk I'm in for the answer tho!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

i already pointed this out.

I know you said something in Trippi's build log, havent seen anything posted outside of there. I didnt want to clutter up his build log with this. I just want to know what this "new" technology is.

Maybe it's kinda like sound digital technology

That's was I was thinking

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Sound digital reinvented!!!!!!

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived